Get ready! Fireside Sale is coming up soon! Join us Sunday, December 2nd in Keith House and Davidson Hall from 10am to 5pm. Buy local, buy handmade this holiday season and support our local economy.
Craftspeople will offer handmade items such as jewelry, weaving, forged iron, photography, quilts and turned wood. You’re sure to find special, one-of-a-kind holiday gifts here!
Also, our Craft Shop will be offering 15% off during the Fireside Sale. The 15% off sale will last from November 23 to December 24. Shop for handmade gifts made by local and regional artists in a variety of media including jewelry, fiber, wood items, forged metal, pottery, and more.
Here’s our Holiday schedule of free events:
- November 29 at 7pm Wreath Making
(call the office to register- spaces fill up fast! 828.837.2775)
- December 1 from 9-12pm Decorating Day
- December 3 at 7pm Carols with David Vowell and Friends
- December 5 at 7pm A Christmas Carol Reading with Bob Grove
- December 5 at 8:00pm Brasstown Morris Dancers Holiday Performance
- December 6 at 7:00pm The Smokie Mountain Melodies Concert
- December 7 at 7:00pm Brasstown Ringers Holiday Concert
- December 15 at 1pm The Kids Party
- December 15 8-11pm Dance Party!
- December 26-January 1 Check out our Winter Dance Week
Find out more about our activities on the Folk School Website!