What Class Will Ewe Take?

by Cory Marie Podielski on August 18, 2016

in Class Picks, Fiber Arts

Our acclaimed Fiber Arts program honors traditional roots while celebrating new and creative innovations in the craft. Come learn intriguing techniques and new styles in weaving, spinning, knitting, felt making, dyeing, quilting, and more. Beginning and seasoned fiber enthusiasts alike enjoy our diverse classes. View these upcoming fiber class picks.

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Sari December 10, 2017 at 9:20 pm

I’m trying to look at the Felts class for shoes but the link appears to be broken!
Thanks for any information about this class!

Sari

Melinda James December 11, 2017 at 9:12 am

Hi Sari,
This is an old post that you have ended up on so the link no longer exists. We do offer many felting classes throughout the year. Here is the link to the feltmaking classes through June 2018.Felt Making Classes
The next felt making for shoes is Handmade Felt Shoes & Boots, Jan. 28 – Feb. 3, 2018
Our next catalog with class offering through the end of December 2018 will be out the second week in January.
Thank you for your interest and we hope to see you at the Folk School!

Michele Morris April 12, 2017 at 8:44 am

Hello, I am interested in the Dying with Natural Materials class. When I clicked on the picture I got Colored Clay. I understand that that you are offering a class from April 9 to April 15. Will you be offering this class again this year, and if so when.
Thanks, Michele Morris

Cory Marie Podielski April 19, 2017 at 6:29 pm

Hi Michele, You can see all our upcoming dying classes on our website here. Sorry about the broken link. We are working on a way to redirect links after the class has passed. Thanks! Cory

Sylvia Davis October 23, 2016 at 4:57 pm

When I clicked on your quilting class, bark baskets appeared. Are you offering any quilting or knitting classes?

Cory Marie Podielski October 23, 2016 at 5:08 pm

Hi Sylvia,
Thanks for noticing that! I fixed the link. Here’s a link to our upcoming Knitting classes. and here’s a link to our upcoming Quilting classes.
Thanks! Cory