Much has been accomplished at the Folk School in the last ten years. Instead of noting the many changes that have taken place we thought it would be interesting to look back to the year that started us on this decade long journey.
Here are some of our favorite blog posts from 2010. Enjoy!
- Old-time Fiddle Workshop with Alan Jabbour
- It was SO worth it!
- From Sheep to Shawl with Martha Owen – Part 1
- A Ploughing Demonstration in the Garden
- Baking Bread, Breaking Bread
- Last Class in the Historic Blacksmith Shop
- Cheese making is whey cool!
All of us here at the Folk School hope the new year is all you want it to be for you and yours.